• 2 TBSP Olive Oil
• 1 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 TBSP Dried Oregano
• 1 TBSP Dried Basil
• Dash Salt
• Dash Pepper
• 1 Cucumber Peeled, Skin Scraped w/Fork and Sliced Thin and Diced
• 1½ cups Cherry Tomatoes quartered
• 8oz Fresh Mozzarella
• ½ Large Red Onion Diced
• In a small bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, dried basil and a dash of salt and pepper; set aside.
• Peel washed cucumber, scrap the skin with a fork up and down a few times. Slice thin and dice. Add to a medium sized bowl.
• Quarter washed cherry tomatoes. Add to the bowl with the cucumbers.
• Thinly slice and dice your red onion (of you do not like onion, feel free to omit from the recipe). Add to bowl with cucumbers and tomatoes.
• Slice mozzarella into bite sized pieces (or use pearl sized mozzarella balls). Add to bowl with cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion.
• Pour marinade over vegetables and cheese; mix well.
• Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.