- 1 large chicken breast, 8-10oz
- 4 cups broth [chicken or veggie]
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1 large zucchini squash
- 1/2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tsp fresh chopped cilantro [optional]
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha, plus extra to taste
- 2 slices/wedges of lime
- Cut your chicken into slices and add to a pot over medium-high heat.
- Add broth, garlic powder [or fresh garlic!] and cumin and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked thoroughly, about 10 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, use a spiralizer to transform your zucchini into tasty noodles.
- Once the chicken is ready, add zucchini noodles and lime juice to the soup and simmer for an additional 3 minutes until desired tenderness is reached. For softer noodles, feel free to cook them a tad longer.
- Transfer soup to two large bowls and top each with fresh cilantro and a hearty drizzle of Sriracha chili sauce. Add a little, or a lot! I go nuts with mine, the garlic chili sauce flavor is fantastic with the tender chicken and savory broth. Serve with lime wedges for a burst of citrus flavor.
- Dive in while it’s hot!