3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Fresh or frozen spinach (I used fresh baby spinach)
Cooked frozen shrimp (I used extra large)
Tsp of minced Garlic
Seasonings of your choice (I used onion powder, and garlic salt)
1. Add to skillet- 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream and a bag of frozen shrimp into a skillet on medium heat. Stir cream and flip shrimp frequently until heated through and shrimp become pink.
2. Stir in your minced garlic and your seasonings. You can add what you like here. I used a tsp of onion powder and garlic salt. You can taste test your cream to see if you’d like to add more flavor.
3. Add a handful or two of fresh spinach and stir into the cream. Fresh is best, but you can use frozen as well. It won’t take long at all for the spinach to wilt and soften…just a few minutes should do it
4. Your cream will thicken as it continues to cook. Just make sure to stir it often so it doesn’t burn.
5. Remove from heat and enjoy!