- 12 asparagus spears
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 tbs ground almonds
- 30g Noble cheese grated using a zester, into a fine texture
- 2 tbs double (heavy) cream
- Mix the Noble cheese and ground almonds in a small cup.
- Cut the bottom inch from the asparagus spears then place into a large saucepan.
- Add enough boiling water to just cover the asparagus, bring to the boil for 2 minutes. You want the asparagus to remain slightly crunchy, but not raw, in the middle.
- Remove from the heat and drain.
- Place a prosciutto slice on a chopping board and place 2 asparagus spears diagonally on top.
- Sprinkle a little of the cheese mix across the asparagus and drizzle with a little cream then roll up. Place in the baking dish.
- Repeat with all the other prosciutto slices and asparagus spears.
- Once they are all lined in the baking dish, sprinkle the remaining cheese mix.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes, or until golden and the cheese has melted.