- 20 oz frozen cauliflower florets (about 4 cups)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup Salsa Verde
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Put your cauliflower in a microwave safe dish and cook for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender. Add the cream cheese and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir.
- Add the chicken, salsa verde, salt, pepper, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro. Stir.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees (F) in an ovenproof casserole dish for 20 minutes. OR you could microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 311 calories, 18g fat, 4g net carbs, 33g protein