- 2 cans corn
- 2 cans black beans
- 3 avocados
- a pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce (I use Franks)
- 1 TBS garlic, minced
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1 1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 TBS milk
- Cook chicken, garlic and hot sauce to slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. When chicken is cooked through, shred it and set aside.
- In a separate small bowl mix together your Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing , Greek yogurt and milk and stick it in the fridge.
- Next, drain and rinse your corn and black beans and add them to a bowl. Rinse and half your cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl as well. Lastly, dice your avocados and add them to the mix!
- Assemble your bowls by adding your veggie mixture, topping with chicken, and finishing them off with some healthy Greek yogurt ranch dressing