- 1 pound chicken breasts – sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper – sliced
- 1 green pepper – sliced
- 1 yellow pepper – sliced
- 1 onion – halved and cut in slices
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- In small bowl combine oil, chili powder, cumin, chili flakes, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken, veggies and oil mixture together on a large sheet pan with one inch edge.
- Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and the veggies are soft with a crispy edge.
- Serve with tortillas, sour cream, avocado and all your favorite fajita fixins!