- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 Tablespoons onion powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 16oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix in onion powder and a little salt and pepper.
- Stir in ¾ of the shredded cheese, leaving a handful or two for the top at the end.
- Dump meat mixture into a 9 inch pie pan or any oven safe dish.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, heavy cream and eggs with a dash of salt and pepper. Pour over meat mixture and top with a handful of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbling. Take out of oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.