- 150g leftover cooked roast beef (from inside round)
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 100g fresh shiiake mushrooms
- 30g unripened soft goat cheese
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Lime juice to taste
- Pinch freshly cracked black pepper
- Slice the shiitake mushrooms and cook them in a non stick pan over medium high heat until nice and golden on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, slice the roast beef as thinly as you can; reserve.
- Place mixed greens at the bottom of a shallow plate.
- Arrange your slices of beef in the center of the pile of greens.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and soft goat cheese.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar and lime juice to taste over the whole salad.
- Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper if desired.